Friday, July 24, 2009

Nursery Beginnings

We picked out a bedset back in the spring, to cheer me up when I was on bedrest. We loved it because the animals are so cute and we wanted a gender neutral room. This is it, its Tiddlywinks Safari Friends from Target.

For months I've been hemming and hawing over what I wanted to do for the walls. I knew I wanted orange and green with stripes but I wasn't sure what combo I wanted. So Imeasured the room and made a little model of it and changed out the color combos until I found one I liked. Here is the finished product.
















Now to finish sanding the trim we can start painting and setting it up so exciting!



1 comment:

  1. I've seen what you can do w/ an old sweater w/ holes in it! How you made it look SO cute! SOoo I'm sure whatever you decide to do will be TOO CUTE :) Happy nesting!

    ReplyDelete