Saturday, August 15, 2009

Back from Vacation!

Well it's almost been a week since we've been back but I've been so busy trying to get back into the swing of things I haven't been able to update this blog!
For my birthday my wonderful husband planned us a camping trip to Old Orchard Beach in Maine. We left last Friday and had planned on coming back on Tuesday. But since we both got burned really bad on Sunday we decided to come home on Monday. We stayed at Hid'n Pines campground and although it was not my husbands idea of camping I really enjoy my hot showers and flush-able toilets :) I have to say if I had the choice I would sleep in a tent every night I just love it...although right now getting off of an air mattress is kind of an art form!
Getting off of an air mattress was not the only new thing we learned how to do.....we also discovered the art of getting a whole campsite into the back of a tiny car. I think next year we'll have to move up to a bigger car to fit the baby and all her stuff too! Well I'm off now to go paint the nursery (finally heehee)
Now that I'm looking at these pictures I'm pretty sure the tent we used was bigger than our car!

No comments:

Post a Comment