Sunday, December 13, 2009

Some of my favorite things and being random (a favorite thing)

I don't know about you guys but I'm loving the fact that I have not had to do any serious blog posts lately!! In case you haven't gathered from the scatterbrained posts that I do I love to be random (probably because I can't keep myself on one subject and/or focused)

Our church's Sunday school Christmas program was today and it got me thinking about my favorite Christmas things. So here is a list (in no great order) of my all time favorite winter things!


  1. Sunday School Christmas Programs ~ adorable
  2. Gingerbread Houses ~ !!!!
  3. Christmas Lights ~ need I say more?
  4. Nativity Sets ~ how different and special each one is
  5. Ornaments ~ each one has a story to tell
  6. Singing Christmas Carols ~ anyone can sing them
  7. Christmas movie specials ~ I can not miss one!!
  8. Watching the snow fall
  9. Hearing the snow crunch under foot ~ two reason I won't leave New England
  10. Baking Christmas cookies ~ yum
  11. Getting Christmas Cards ~ better than bills!!
  12. Babies in snowsuits ~ I love how they can hardly move
  13. Wrapping Christmas Presents ~ bows and shinny paper :)
  14. Getting together with friends and family ~ always seems extra special this time of year
  15. Christmas Morning ~ exciting!
  16. The Candlelit Christmas Eve Service ~ amazing and probably my favorite thing of all time, its beautiful and powerful! I look forward to it all year long.

I could go on and on!! This is probably why I collect snow globes :) I hope you're all enjoying your favorite things about this time of year too!!

Can't believe she's 3 months now!! (1 month in a tree at Diana's Bath in North Conway NH)

1 comment:

  1. Every one of these things is on my favorites list too! The only things I REALLY dislike about winter is being cold & the heating bills! :)

    ReplyDelete