Our church's Sunday school Christmas program was today and it got me thinking about my favorite Christmas things. So here is a list (in no great order) of my all time favorite winter things!
- Sunday School Christmas Programs ~ adorable
- Gingerbread Houses ~ !!!!
- Christmas Lights ~ need I say more?
- Nativity Sets ~ how different and special each one is
- Ornaments ~ each one has a story to tell
- Singing Christmas Carols ~ anyone can sing them
- Christmas movie specials ~ I can not miss one!!
- Watching the snow fall
- Hearing the snow crunch under foot ~ two reason I won't leave New England
- Baking Christmas cookies ~ yum
- Getting Christmas Cards ~ better than bills!!
- Babies in snowsuits ~ I love how they can hardly move
- Wrapping Christmas Presents ~ bows and shinny paper :)
- Getting together with friends and family ~ always seems extra special this time of year
- Christmas Morning ~ exciting!
- The Candlelit Christmas Eve Service ~ amazing and probably my favorite thing of all time, its beautiful and powerful! I look forward to it all year long.
I could go on and on!! This is probably why I collect snow globes :) I hope you're all enjoying your favorite things about this time of year too!!
Can't believe she's 3 months now!! (1 month in a tree at Diana's Bath in North Conway NH)