Thursday, February 18, 2010

Valentine's Day Means

Hand Made Valentines
(yes I know its old but I'm a busy mom!!)
Here are the Valentines I made this year. They are all made from stuff I had lying around bits of old cards, stickers ribbon and some really old stamps. I think its a good way to clean out old/odds and ends in your crafting things.














I'm having some issues with blogger and photos so the inside of the card is before the outside.
I hope you all had a lovely valentine's day!!

2 comments:

  1. Those are so nice! Who wouldn't want to be on the receiving end of one of those?! Each one is definitely a work of heART :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was very glad to be on the recieving end! Thank you for the beautiful and thotful Valentines Skye! Love you!
    mom A

    ReplyDelete