Friday, February 4, 2011

I Think I Missed Wednesday....

 So we started out the week doing really well and then I don't know what happened. I blame it on Amber having an ear infection. She had been acting fine but then it must of just hit her or, she just likes to complain when Daddy's home. Tuesday she was in a great mood and acted hilarious all day. Her favorite thing right now is doing crazy long raspberries and then screaming/laughing. She's obsessed right now with anything she can do with her spit, like raspberries, bubbles, spitting.....it's messy but better than her usual choking on spit.

So here is my (semi) Wordless Wednesday make up:

She likes to feed herself now
 Eating Avocado
 Getting ready for her shot
 Correction to last post~ she made this face when I told her she had a fever
  Tuesday...she refused to wear her pants all day!
 My little snuggle bunny
She doesn't like to nap with her glasses on. She held them the whole hour or more she napped.

Now to get back to the grindstone, we leave in a little more than 3 days!!
 I heard they're delivering oxygen today, the pressure is on! 

On a side note today is   
Go Red For Women 's 
Wear Red Day
Last Year I did really well remembering
 unfortunately things have been crazy lately
Amber's wearing red today (please excuse the messy hair!)

3 comments:

  1. Awww.....thanks i love the pics

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww.... I enjoyed my visit here today....a nice break from moving snow around :) Hope you have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Missing my two girls terribly!!! Thanks for doing so well posting this week! I'm glad you'll be around people for a bit.

    ReplyDelete