We've been waiting and waiting to hear from Amber's surgeon. Today I finally shot an e-mail off to him. Thankfully he replied right away. Apparently his right hand lady has been out all week who is in charge of call backs and that's why we haven't heard from him. He said that he will call tomorrow! He also said that his "anesthesia folk" have some concerns going forward with the operation so soon after her being sick. Getting this news right after her evening routine of choking through her bed time bottle and screaming her head off as she becomes un-constipated I'm really not thrilled with waiting any longer. However I would like to have my little Amber forever so I guess if waiting is best then I'll wait.
In other good news: Amber is down to 1/4th of a liter of oxygen during the day and doing fine! Her heart rate is a little higher but she doesn't seem to be struggling. At night she is still on a 1/2 of a liter. I e-mailed with her pulmonary specialist about it and he said it's good. He thinks that maybe in a few weeks and after she's gained some weight she'll do better. I'm not really sure what the weight has to do with it but at that point she'll go in for another oxygen challenge.
Isn't she a cutie!
This is just one of many beautiful pictures her PA grandparents took!