We'll be more witty this time and call it the...Bunny Burger!
The truth is it's not that pretty.
What's In It :
- Put your hamburger in a bowl
- Dump about half a jar of salsa in
- Grate one carrot on top of it (I used the medium side but I think next time I'll use a smaller side so you don't see as much carrot in it)
- Dump some grated cheese in not too much though (I'll confess I used the rest of a bag of Mexican cheese I had in the fridge)
- Mix it together and form your patties
- Throw them in the pan and cook it up like you would any other burger
To Serve :
- Put them on a bun with whatever condiments you like (not toothpaste!) I suggest the usual ketchup, mustard, mayonnaise, ranch dressing and I haven't tried it yet but I bet sliced avocado would be great on top!
There you go another quick and easy one for you arsenal! I don't know about you but I'm excited to see what I come up with next! I also promise to get back to talking about Amber too!!